Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New, new, and …..RABBIT!!

My blog did not move, but I did! Here is a picture of me at my new house.


I'm in the backyard. MY yard. Mine. Mine. MINE! And it has lots of RABBITS! Big, fat, juicy rabbits! And little, warm, crunchy baby rrrrrabbits! So far I've caught one baby rabbit. And a squirrel. I could have caught more, but my human gets in the way. A lot. I also like to chase robins. I don't really care about other birds, but robins sounds like rabbits, so there.

Here's another picture of me in my yard.


Do I look happy? SO HAPPY!!

Look! I found a cool place under the deck!


My human didn't like my new spot. She blocked it off with a bunch boards. But I was nice and cool there! Hmph!

I found a new cool spot.



No, wait! Even better! Can you see me? The rabbits can't!


Good luck blocking that!

I like the inside of the house too. Here's where I sit and watch for rabbits coming into my yard.


Sometimes I bark at them. Get out of MY YARD! GET. OUT!

Here's where I like to lie down sometimes. I can keep track of who's on what floor from here.



This is exhausting. I just want to lie in the yard. All day. Every day. Please??


Thank you!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment