Friday, February 7, 2014

Best. Winter. Ever!

It's been so long since I wrote on my blog - time flies when there's a Polar Vortex! I never heard of a Polar Vortex before, but can we have one every year? Please?????

Here is a picture of me enjoying the nice cool weather in the park.



Do I look happy? I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

And here's a picture of me walking in the backyard of my new house.


So much snow!!! I'm heading to where the rabbits live! I almost caught one. Again. Then I got put on leash and taken out of the yard. Huh? It's my yard, right? My human says no running the rabbits out until it's warm and they can find someplace safe to go. Um…I wasn't planning to run them out. Just eat them! MMMMMMMM!!!! Rabbits!!

This has been such a good winter. But my best friend, Roethke moved away and I really, really miss him. Here's a picture of us from last year when he came home for a visit.


We had so much fun!!

I did make a couple of new friends, but I don't see them as often. Here's a picture of me playing with my new friends, Chavo and Rocco.



Here's another one.



Body slam!!

And one more…


Yeah!!!!!

The rest of the winter has been pretty much the same. Snow and cold, cold and snow! I got to take lots of snow naps while my human shoveled.


Can it be like this all year?

Oh, and then there's this.



Dog shaming. Not a fan. Next time I'd like some ham with my loaf of bread. And some cheese too. Yeah, lots of ham and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment