Monday, September 29, 2014

Walking the Cat(DOG)walk for Safe Humane Chicago

So life is good. Summer was…less hot. I've been doing a lot of this.


And some of this.


My human is building a catio. Um. I'll still be able to go in the yard, right? Good. Here's a picture of me on the catio. It's not done yet.


Last week I walked the catwalk at Bloomingdale's in the Doggies & Denim Fashion Show to benefit Safe Humane Chicago. Wouldn't that be a dogwalk? Yeah, just try walking a cat thru Bloomingdale's. Here's a picture of me waiting for my turn on the DOGwalk.


It's blurry. Here's another (blurry) picture of me at Bloomie's.

My human made me pose there. I don't see why. She says it's "descriptive."

And here's a picture of me in the fashion show.


It was taken by Josh Feeney. That's why it's not blurry!

I got lots of treats and 2 Sprinkles' cupcakes. My human spent most of the time being annoyed. Not me! Did I mention the 2 cupcakes!?! Mmmmmmmmmm!!! I give Bloomingdale's 4 Paws! They always have cupcakes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment