Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Doing Stuff With Roethke

The past month Roethke has gone to agility with me. We carpool. I don't get that. I see a car, but I don't see any pool. My human takes pictures of us in the car. Not in the pool. Again, no pool.

Here's a picture of us in the car.



We're hoping for treats. We didn't get any.

We also went to Home Depot together. It was kind of boring. There was a hot dog stand. I could smell it, but I didn't get any hot dogs. Sigh.

Here's a picture of us at Home Depot.



It's blurry. No wait, I'm blurry! Maybe it's because of the no hot dog situation. I get blurry when I don't eat.

We went for a long walk in the park. Here's a picture of us in the park.




Pretty self-explanatory.

We hung out on the back deck too. Here's a picture of us on the back deck.



Yeah, good times.

















No comments:

Post a Comment