Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy 2015!

I don't know how it got to be 2015 already. One minute I was having fun at a cabin in Michigan and the next thing I know my human is dragging a dead tree out of the house!

In October I went to My Sweet Adeline's cabin in Michigan with my friend, Knuckles. Our humans came too. I got to run around off leash and go in the lake and woods. I even got to chase a raccoon! Then I was on leash again. But I can't chase the raccoon when I'm on leash - take it off! My human didn't take it off. Here are some pictures from my cabin trip.

Here's me in front of the cabin.



Here's me on the dock in the backyard. 



Here's me taking my morning dip.



Knuckles is a late sleeper, so I spent some time alone in the morning. Here's me exploring on my own.

 Here's me playing with a stick in the backyard.

Here's me in the neighbor's yard.



Here's me and the neighbor dog, Lucy.



Here we are in her backyard.



Here's me taking my afternoon dip with Lucy.



Oh, look who's up. Here's me resting while Lucy and Knuckles play.

Yeah, just keep it over there and we'll be fine.

Here's me and Knuckles hitting the road.


Squirrel!!

Here's me and Knuckles taking a late afternoon dip.


  


  
 Here's me drying off after my late afternoon dip. Do I smell raccoon??? 


Here's me in the yard after chasing the raccoon.



Seriously, the leash is not necessary!

Here's me on the dock, post raccoon chase.


Here's me and Knuckles forced to pose in the front yard.


 Here's me resting in the cabin.

I give My Sweet Adeline's 4 PAWS UP!!! When are we going back? I bet they have lots of rabbits there in the winter!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna go I wanna go!!! Must I bring a dog along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I don't see why you wouldn't take a dog, but my human says it's not required.

      Delete
  2. ... only because I don't have one. :-/

    ReplyDelete