Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Photo Shoot!

A few weeks ago I had a photo shoot with FurTography by Di Kulka. My human picked out her favorites for me to post on my blog. We started out in the park, but it was too hot. You think I'm chasing a ball out here? It must be 100 in the shade! My human said it was only 50 out, but I'm pretty sure it was hotter. How about I just stand here and look pretty? Here are some pictures of me in the park.

 I'm lying down here because I'm so hot.

 I don't remember what my human said, but it was hilarious!


Ok, I'm going to the beach now, with or without you! We went to the beach.

Here's a picture of me at the beach.


Ahhhhhhhhh. SO much better!

Here are some more pictures of me at the beach.

 Ok, now I'm ready to play!

 Throw it! Throw the stick! Throw! Throw! Throw!


NNNGGAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

 SO fun!



Happy face!

Here's a picture of me taking a break after playing fetch.


 My human calls this one a beauty shot.

But seriously, aren't they all? Yeah, they are.

When we were done, Di hung out with me on the beach and gave me a much appreciated massage. Here's a picture of us hanging out.


 Here's a picture of me getting my post shoot massage.

Yeah, that's the spot right there! I give Di Kulka 4 Paws!

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Di says Grizzly is a wonderful model. We had SUCH fun and it was a beautiful day. It would be fantastic fun to do another photo session in the Autumn with all those earthy colors and once again in the Winter when we can all romp in the snow like eskimos! Hope to see you again, Mizz Grizzly! You are an absolute doll! ♥

    ReplyDelete