Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Midwest Furfest 2012!

Last weekend I volunteered with Felines & Canines at Midwest FurFest 2012. My human dressed up like a cat. Why? I don't know. Here's a picture of me with my human.

 
I didn't need a costume - I'm already furry. There were some kittens there too. Can I have some kitten kibble, please? I didn't get any. There were a lot of people in big fursuits. One woman was dressed in a suit that looked a lot like me. Here's a picture of me posing with my doppelganger.


I get a cheeseburger for this, right? I was promised a cheeseburger. Lots of people came over to pet me. Some of them were dressed up like wolves and stuff, but I knew they were people. More belly rubs, please! I liked FurFest, but I never did get any cheeseburgers. And they had sloppy joes there too - I could smell them! Sigh. I give Midwest FurFest 3 paws, but next time I want food!

No comments:

Post a Comment