Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Agility!

After I finished my therapy at Integrative Pet Care, I started taking an agility class with Stacey Hawk at Hawk City K9. My human tried to take some pictures of me doing agility but they are all blurry because I am moving so fast. Here's a picture of me going over a jump.


See the piece of cheese in front of me? Mmmmmmmm! Cheese! Here's a picture of me going over another jump.


I could jump higher if my human would let me! Here's a picture of me coming out of a tunnel.
 

I went so fast I'm almost not in the frame anymore! Here's a picture of me going over the bridge.
 

I get cheese at the end! Here's a picture of me asking one of my trainers, Janice Triptow, for some more cheese.

 
I didn't get any. And here's a picture of me running down the A-frame.


It's blurry because I'm running really fast (and because my human isn't a very good photographer). Last week was my graduation class. That means a graduation party, right? I was hoping for hot dogs, pizza, cheeseburgers and ice cream cake - with bacon!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! I got some dog treats instead. They were good too!

1 comment: