Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011!

Is it Christmas already? Oh boy! What did I get?! What did I get?! I got beef liver treats, mmmmmmmm and thumpers MMMMMMMMMMMM and chicken sausage treats MMmmngghhhmmmmm!!!! More please!! I didn't get more. After all the presents were open I got to go to the beach! Here's a picture of me on the beach on Christmas.

See how nice and cool the water looks? I was just getting comfortable when my humans said it was time to go. Huh? We just got here! Here's a picture of me asking to stay.

Please???? How could anyone say no? They didn't! Here's a picture of me napping on the beach with my human.

Hey! I'm not furniture! Then my humans said we really had to go. I went to the end of the beach. It's called a compromise. Here's a picture of me compromising.

My humans made me get up. But it's CHRISTMAS! When we got to the street, I put my paws down. Actually, I put all of me down. I'M. NOT. LEAVING! Here's a picture of me NOT leaving.

As long as there's sand, it's still the beach! My humans made me get up - again. Hmph! I better get some more of my presents when we get home! (I did! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Grizzly, you crack me up!!! I can't believe you were laying in the street in refusal to leave!! you must have some chow chow in you because that's a stubborn thing Dundee Boy would have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a last ditch effort - once we cross the street, no more sand. Dundee Boy was a smart dog too! I don't know if I'm chow chow, but my humans sometimes call me a chowhound. Is that the same thing? It must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is *such* a funny sequence of photos. Grizzly, I can just imagine how disappointing it was to have to leave the beach, but I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas and lots of good treats!

    ReplyDelete