Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back to Prairie Wolf Dog Park!

A couple of weeks ago I went back to Prairie Wolf Dog Park. There was snow on the ground! I went with a whole pack of dogs. Here's a picture of the whole pack.

It's me, Chyna, who usually growls at me, but we got along just fine, (yeah, not so tough without the leash holding you back, huh?), Kayla, Dude and Bailey. There was so much to smell! Here's a picture of me and Dude smelling stuff.

I moved before he peed on my head. (Only my friend Roethke gets to do that!) We all got separated in the brush trying to avoid the big mud swamp - well, the humans were trying to avoid it, I was trying to get in the middle of it - and look what I found, a new pack! Here's a picture of me coming out of the brush with my new pack.
It was really crowded at the dog park. Here's a picture of me and some of my new pack and a whole bunch of other dogs.

There were lots of bushy tails there, but mine was the bushiest!

2 comments: