Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Play Day!

This morning I went for a long walk. I got to roll in the snow. It felt so good! Here's a picture of me rolling in the snow.
I could do this all day. Then I saw my friend Dude. Here's a picture of me with Dude.

We don't really play together, but I like seeing him. Then I saw my friend Rothke. Rothke is my favorite friend. We play a lot. Here's a picture of me and Rothke playing.


He's stealing my stick. The other dog in the picture is Ariel. Ariel doesn't play. Period. Here's a picture of me chasing Rothke.


Here's another picture of me chasing Rothke.


Come back here with my stick! Here's a picture of me about to get my stick back.


Here are some pictures of me and Rothke wrestling.


Here's a picture of us boxing.


Here's another picture of us boxing.


It looks like we're dancing, but we're not. I'm biting his arm. I was really tired after playing with Rothke. I just wanted to lie in the snow and take a nap, but my human made me walk all the way home and climb stairs. I can barely move. I need pizza. Delivered.

2 comments:

  1. wow! That is some serious playing! Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ariel dog looks like he's being bribed by his human NOT to play. Probably Cheese doodles. That's the only food that would bribe ME not to play.

    ReplyDelete