Saturday, March 16, 2013

Winter Montage

I haven't written anything in awhile. That's my human's fault. I've been doing lots of fun things since January. To bring everyone up to date, here are a bunch of photos from the past two months. Um, and maybe a video. Or two.

Here's a picture of me and Roethke playing with sticks.


My human says we look like mad flautists. Did you say flautas? Mmmmmm! Yes, please! I'll have the chicken flautas and the pork flautas and the beef flautas - and make it a double!

Here's a picture of me and Roethke sharing a stick.


Yeah. It was a really good stick!


Here's a picture of me in the front yard enjoying the snow.



No, I'm not ready to go in yet.

Here's a bunch of pictures of me at Prairie Wolf Dog Park.






Hey! You're not Roethke! Who they are? I don't know. I got to chase the big red one.

Here's a video of me and Roethke playing in the snow!



Here's a video of me practicing my Nose Fun in the snow!


MMMMMMMMMM! Duck foot!

Here's a picture of me napping with my cat brother Enoki.


It's blurry. He was only with us for a few months and he died from FIP. I liked Enoki a lot. He tossed treats off the counter for me. My humans don't feed me enough - I need those treats!

Now the snow is all gone and it's getting warm. I want more snow and cold! I went to the beach today and got to walk in the cold water. It felt so good! Then I found a big patch of snow in the park. I was so excited I rolled on it and barked. Then I took a nap in the snow. I could have stayed there all day, but my human made me come inside. Can we move to Alaska? I'm pretty sure there's still snow there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment