Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy Week!

On Wednesday I went to my nose work class. My human says I can't call it "nose work" anymore...some kind of technicality. She calls it scent work class. I call it nose FUN class! I never did understand why they call it work. I was the only dog at nose fun class. Even Scruffy wasn't there. That may have been my fault...Scruffy was supposed to stay with us for a week while his humans went to Puerto Rico to adopt another dog, but I didn't allow it. We just had Knuckles here for a weekend and now Scruffy? What, are we running a hostel? That's not what I signed up for! NO MORE DOGS! I may have been a little growly and I may have kind of squashed Scruffy on the floor...and my mouth may have been open at the time. So Scruffy left. Was it my fault? I don't think so. But anyway, I was the only dog at nose fun class. Oh, is it my turn again?? Oh boy! I like being the only dog! More treats for me!

Then on Friday I went to Andersonville to visit the Fido To Go truck! Here's a picture of me waiting to order.
Hey! The line starts behind me - no cutting! Here's a picture of me ordering my Fido To Go treats.
I'll have the sampler, please! I didn't get the sampler. I got a honey bone and a beef puppizza! Mmmmmmmmmm! Here's a picture of me sitting for my treats.
Now, please! I wanted them both right then but I only got a bite of the bone and I had to wait to eat my puppizza at home. My human says Fido To Go isn't coming back for awhile. Why not? I don't want Fido To Go - I want Fido To Stay!!!

2 comments:

  1. No worries Grizzly! Scruffy had a good week being spoiled as the only dog in another friends home! We didn't go to nose fun class for a lot of reasons; we felt bad leaving the new dog at home, we couldn't take him because he doesn't know how to climb stairs so we stayed home with him.
    i'm not sure you'll like him when you eventually meet....he lacks self-esteem but that seems to make him a target for bully dogs (not bully-breed, just dogs that are bossy).
    we'll see you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Scruffy had fun. He's still my friend, I just didn't want him staying here...it's a dog thing. I might like the new dog - he's big, right? I like big dogs. I like little dogs, too. I'm not that picky, I just have a few basic rules - no jumping, no humping, and don't try to take my food. Um, there may be a few more, but I can't remember right now!

    ReplyDelete