Monday, October 18, 2010

Cats

Today I wanted to just relax and stay home. I decided to take a nap. Here's a picture of me trying to take a nap.

What's missing from this picture? My tail! Ivan is lying on it. Get off! And he kept sniffing my feet. That tickles – cut it out! I kicked him in the face, but he still wouldn't leave. He even kicked me back. He's bothersome. I share my home with three cats, Ivan, Sophie and Shadow Cat. Sophie is really sweet and keeps to herself. She's not scared of me, but she doesn't bother me like Ivan either. Here's a picture of Sophie.
She's pretty. Here's a picture of me and Shadow Cat in the kitchen.

He's really pretty too. We have a routine. He screams for food and I look like I haven't eaten in a really long time (which I usually haven't). Then we get fed. It doesn't always work. Shadow likes to rub against me a lot. I don't mind because he's really soft. Sometimes Ivan rubs against me, but I don't trust him. He's crazy. Sometimes he does stuff just to annoy me, like sneaking up when I'm sleeping and staring down at me from the back of the couch. It's creepy. When the cats eat I get to clean up after them. They're really messy, so there's usually lots of food on the floor by their bowls. But I have to wait until they leave before I can clean up. Sometimes Ivan refuses to leave. He's done eating, and he knows I'm waiting because I'm standing there and he lies down by the bowls and pretends he doesn't know I'm there. It's so annoying! There are three cats at my Grandma's house too, Mango, Lolita and Marta. Mango is really friendly and we hang out sometimes. Here's a picture of me and Mango.

It's not a very good picture. Lolita is kind of scared of me and her tail puffs up, but she still comes over to say hi. Marta just stomps around the house and hisses at me. Humph! I don't have any pictures of Lolita and Marta. Those are all my cat friends. I finally had to get off the couch because Ivan wouldn't move. SO annoying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment