Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summerfest

Tonight I went to the Furry Friends Summerfest. I met some dogs and lots of people took my picture and petted me and told me how pretty I am. I was very good and did cute tricks. I waved a lot. There were lots of treats, but my human only let me have a few. If I'm not going to get treats, why did I have to go to the Summerfest? We stood around for over an hour so I could be in the cute dog contest. I already know I'm cute. People tell me all the time. See how cute I am?


The prizes were grooming/doggie day care certificates (don't want/need), dog training certificate (don't want/need) and a professional dog portrait and I don't really like having my picture taken. I didn't win the contest but I don't care. If they're going to have a dog contest, then they should have prizes that a dog would want. I suggest a year's supply of sausages, peanut butter, bacon, Polar Pups…you get the idea. And there weren't any sausages at the Summerfest either. I was told there would be sausages. I give the Furry Friends Summerfest 2 Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment